lundi 3 juin 2013

Oh, oh! La broderie...

J'ai fini d'assembler mes blocs de ma courtepointe que je vise exposer l'an prochain à notre Quilt Show provincial.
All my blocks are sewn together.  It will be my quilt for the Quilt Show scheduled next year.

Après avoir cousu mes bordures, que je veux à 45 degrés, je vous montrerai le résultat.
I will sew my borders at 45 degrees and I'll show you a picture.

Entretemps, j'ai fait des recherches sur le web pour apprendre à broder.
Meanwhile, I made research on the web to learn how to embroider.

J'ai un petit projet en cours et je pratique avec ce dernier.
I have a small project in progress and I practice with it.

 
 
C'est la première partie du projet.  Une initiale est à suivre pour l'autre côté du projet.
This is the first part of the project. An initial is to follow for the other side of the project.

À la prochaine!
 
Accroquilt



 



2 commentaires:

  1. That is lovely Celine - hand stitch is so wonderful and it is relaxing too. We need more people out the promoting hand stitch - machine is becoming to predominant! Hope you understand this. Lin xx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I agree with you: It's relaxing. And you know, I think i will love it. Have a nice week!

      Supprimer

Au plaisir de vous lire!